Housing Associations - Commercial Property
Our social housing team provides commercial practical legal advice across a range
of issues which regularly affect social housing providers. We aim to provide advice
which is in a cost effective proactive way ensuring close partner involvement at
all times so you know you are getting the best service every time.
We understand the both the regulatory framework and budgetary regime within which
you operate and how it affects your business.
We have a wide range of experience of delivering legal services to housing associations
over many years. The key areas in which we can help you include:
- acquisition, development and disposal of land and property including site assembly,
joint ventures and development agreements
- care and supported housing
- construction including building contracts, appointments and warranties
- employment and pension issues including TUPE tribunal claims and contract reviews
- funding agreements
- governance and constitutional issues
- housing management including third party management agreements possessions arrears
- shared ownership, LSE schemes, Mortgage Rescue and Homebuy, Right to Buy and Right
to Acquire disposals
- statutory and regulatory compliance
Call Deborah Powell or simply complete the enquiry form and
we will get in touch with you.